Grand Ledge Christmas Traditions – December 1 – 3, 2017
Night Lights Christmas Parade – December 1
Join us for a spectacular night time parade packed full of lots of lights and music! It starts at the Grand Ledge Fire Barn and then makes its way straight down Bridge Street.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony BEFORE the Parade
- Free Kids Movie at Sun Theatre AFTER the Parade
- Pre-Parade Party at Grand Ledge Library
- 5PM and 6PM WLNS Weather Live from Bridge Street Plaza
- Night Owl Shopping featuring a Find the ELF on the LEDGE
- Rotary Club’s Chili Cook-off
- Lots of other great festivities taking place throughout downtown
43rd Annual Holiday Traditions Tour – December 2-3
The tour will be Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, December 3, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. There will be decorated tables and trees, along with a Holiday Marketplace at the Opera House. All houses and historic buildings will be open to walk through and view.
Come by to browse our store.
Print this page and bring in the coupon or show it to us on your phone.